Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Favorites

This week we had lots of fun playing outside and enjoying the beautiful Fall weather.  It's been absolutely gorgeous around here this week, and we took advantage of it since we all know that before long, we will have snow and cold!  Here's a roundup of the highlights of our week!
  • I know I've said it before, but watching Drew and Avery interact is about the cutest thing I've ever seen.  I just love it when Drew talks to her and gives her kisses.  She just stares at him and is so interested in him too.  It's just the cutest!  Last night after dinner he was talking to her in the dining room while Doug and I were cleaning up in the kitchen.  This is how their conversation went...."Hi, Avery.  Do I look good? Oh, I do, thank you!" Haha!  He's very good at having conversations with things that can't talk back and Avery is a perfect example!





  • Playing outside after dinner is always fun!  It's great to have dad home to play and we've had some pretty great weather for it lately.  It's a great way to spend an evening!

  • Wednesday we met Doug for lunch in the park.  It's always fun to see him in the middle of the day, and Drew loves spending time at the park! It was a beautiful day and a great day for lunch in the park!






  • We had date night Wednesday night instead of Thursday this week because we had to do a favor for some friends. We had pizza at Bridger Brewing and there was a guy playing guitar that Drew loved.  He was dancing and clapping away as we all enjoyed dinner!


  • These cute candy jars are a favorite this week!  I found them in the dollar section of Target.  I just love them.  They are cute and festive and affordable.  It's a great way to add a little holiday spirit!

  • And finally, some cute pictures to round out the week!
 




That's all for this week.  This weekend we have some fun Fall activities planned and there's a home football game.  It should be a good one! Hope you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Again, great pictures!! I'm so glad you started blogging again. I love to hear about your week and watch the kiddos grow! You have a beautiful little family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! Great week! Love that we get to see pictures of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to go ahead and reiterate how AWESOME it is to have your blog back in my life! SO GOOD!!! I just love seeing all of the pictures you take! Drew throwing his hands up at the restaurant cracks me up! He sure does love music!!! :) and that last pic of Av looking at you melts my heart! She's got the very best momma!

    ReplyDelete