Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Color Show

If you've spent any time around here at all, you know that I like nail polish.  I usually paint my nails about once a week, and I love to experiment with colors and brands.  While on our trip to Colorado earlier this summer, my sister was wearing a polish that I loved.  She informed me it was Maybelline Color Show in Pink Shock.  I decided I had to have it for myself!

I went to the store, and sure enough, there was Pink Shock.  I'm glad that I learned from her because there's no way I would have purchased the color on my own. I thought it looked a little too hot pink-y for me, but I knew it looked good on her so I gave it a shot.

It's a nice summery pink and I really really like it.  And the best part is, it's only $2.97 a bottle.  Talk about a deal!  Now, I wouldn't say it's the best formula I've ever tried, and it's not super long lasting, but it honestly performed as well as most of my other nail polishes.  I'm tough on my hands, what with doing dishes, changing diapers, giving baths, etc. so while I like a polish to last, they usually chip within the first few days anyway.  I was surprised considering it was significantly less expensive.

After purchasing Pink Shock, I decided to give some of the other shades a go. I got Gilded Rose (which another blogger that I love, Essie Button, recommended once) and Impeccable Greys. I love all of my Color Show polishes. I think they have really great colors and I've been impressed with all of mine.  For the price, they are a steal of a deal and come in some of the best shades of nail polish I've ever seen.  Check them out if you're in the market for some nail polish!




1 comment:

  1. ohhh I really like that grey one! SO cute!!! I still need to buy the pink - it is one of my favorites! Love cheap new nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete