Thursday, August 7, 2014

Tomorrow is Friday!


Happy Thursday everyone! I have a busy Thursday ahead of me.  We're going to the lake again this weekend, so I have quite a bit of organizing, cooking, and laundry to do before then.  The good news is that.......tomorrow is Friday!  Yay! I'm looking forward to it because it's Art Walk night again, and we all know how much I love the art walk.  And really, Friday's are the best because Doug only works half days so we get more family time.  I love Fridays!

And just because I think you need a little Drew in your life......here's a picture of him after drinking his milk this morning.  He's getting so dang big he wants to sit beside me now instead of on my lap.  Where has the time gone?!  I can't believe this is my baby!



3 comments:

  1. No matter how big he gets I think he will always cross his little feet! Makes me smile every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little guy!! The second picture makes me laugh because it looks like he has an adult sized left hand and his nails are painted. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that too, Doug!! But both are so dang cute, he looks so relaxed just kicking back watching some morning news with mom! Love him!

    ReplyDelete