Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

We had a fun, yet rainy weekend last weekend.  My mom, sister, and brother-in-law came to visit, and let's just say the weather was less than stellar.

Friday night, Doug, Drew, and I met my family in Livingston on their way to Bozeman to check out a new brewery there.  The boys had some beer and the girls played with Drew!  From the brewery, my mom took Drew back to our house so that he could go to bed and Doug, my sister, brother-in-law, and I went to downtown Bozeman for dinner. We were a touch early so we got a quick drink at Plonk and then made our way to Open Range for dinner.  Open Range was wonderful again!  They have awesome food.


Saturday morning, the boys were going to go for a bike ride, but unfortunately it was pouring rain.  They decided to skip it so we all stayed home, playing with Drew and hoping that the weather would turn around for the football game that afternoon.



Come game time, the weather was a little better.  At least it wasn't downpouring.  It was a little windy and a little chilly, but that was better than heavy rain.  We enjoyed the game and the Cats won, so that's always a good thing!












After the game, we came home and had dinner.  I had started the crockpot before I left that morning so it was waiting for us when we got home.  It sure was nice to not have to worry about dinner after a long game.

The boys went out Saturday night, but the girls stayed in with Drew.  We were tired and cold and thought a night at home sounded more fun than going out in the crummy weather again!


Sunday morning, my family left early.  I think they were in a hurry to get out of the miserable weather and make their way home.  It's too bad the weather didn't cooperate more so we could have done more fun activities, but I guess that's how it goes sometimes.  Hopefully it will be better next time around!


3 comments:

  1. It was a great weekend!!! I got lots of "Drew Time" so that's what's most important!!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still had a blast! Bozeman is a great destination even in the rain! Especially when that means more playing time with Drew!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really fun to see you guys! Come back again soon when the weather is better!

    ReplyDelete