Friday, September 26, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday friends!  I'm so excited that it's the weekend again.  My sister, brother-in-law, and mom are coming to visit this weekend which makes me happy.  I always love having my family around.

It's been a good week for the Neil household.  We've had incredibly warm weather, which made it possible for us to get outside and have some extra Fall fun.  Here's a wrap up of the week!

  1. On Tuesday night, Doug and I were watching The Voice.  Drew's bedroom is right next to the living room where we were watching, and as I've mentioned before, Drew lives for music.  Well, I'm pretty sure he could hear the music coming from The Voice and he couldn't sleep.  At about 8:30 pm, we heard his little voice coming from his bedroom. I went to check on him and he was wide awake.  We decided to let him come hang out in the living room with us so he could dance to the music.  He was so excited that we let him get up.  It was about the cutest thing ever!







  2. Wednesday was a beautiful day, so we went on a family hike that evening up Triple Tree.  The leaves were beginning to change color and it was gorgeous.  What a fun way to spend the evening!


  3. Drew and I have been playing machines this week.  He's growing up so fast and it's been so fun to watch him progress.  He's a curious little guy and so we do lots and lots of playing!









  4. Yesterday was a bit of a tough day for me and my family.  My grandpa had unexpected surgery, so we've all been thinking about and praying for him.  If you're the praying kind, he could use some prayers!  Anyway, it was a tough day to say the least, so getting out of the house for dinner and date night was much needed.  We had dinner downtown and then went to the Wildrye distillery where they had some live music that little Drew man could dance to.  It was a nice way to take my mind off things and unwind a little.  We love you grandpa Ross!



  5. This weekend is homecoming for MSU.  We're planning on going to the football game, even though it sounds like the weather is going to be less than ideal now.  We may try to hit the parade as well, we'll see.  I'm just looking forward to having some family here.  That always makes for a good weekend!

Hope you had a great week and are ready to enjoy the weekend.  Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. another good week at the Neil's! I love all of the Drew pics - I swear the kid gets cuter every single day!!!! I wish I were seeing you this weekend, but i'm anxious for you to come home in October!!

    ReplyDelete