Friday, September 5, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!  The weekend is here and it's going to be a good one.  My sister and her husband and my parents are coming to visit this weekend and go to the first Montana State Bobcats home football game.  It should be a good time and I can't wait to see my family!

Here's a roundup of the top five of the week!
  1. Well since Monday we were technically still on vacation, that definitely makes a top five.  We had such a fun trip and I just love exploring new places.  It sure is fun to see different parts of the country and I love exploring them with my little family.


  2. I got some new bedding for our room this week, which makes me happy. It's a little more Fall-y and it's fun to change things up every once in a while.  It's nothing special, but it's new so that makes it exciting!
  3. I gave Drew his second real haircut this week.  I'm no hairstylist, so it's always interesting to see how it will turn out.  It's not great this time (again), but I guess that's just the way it is.  I should probably watch a YouTube video or something to learn how to do it instead of just hacking away, but where's the fun in that?! It is crazy how it makes him look like a completely different boy though.  He's so grown up!



  4. My family is coming this weekend!  I can't wait.  Plus, my sister is pregnant so I'll get to see that cute little bump of hers.  How fun is that?!

  5. It's Fall!  And that makes me happy! Last Fall, I wrote about the Bath and Body Works Autumn candle that I was loving, and I'm loving it yet again this year.  Burning it makes the whole house just smell like Fall.  It's great and I highly recommend it.  It's definitely one of my favorite candles and it gets me in the mood for cooler weather, sweaters, changing leaves, football, jeans, and jackets!  I love Fall!

Hope you all had a wonderful week as well.  I think the last of the kiddos went back to school this week, so it's officially the new school year.  Hope it went well for all you mommas out there.  Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!! 11 o'clock can't come fast enough! Love you sis!!

    ReplyDelete