Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Ice Cream Treats!!

Oh summer!  Is there anything better than a cold treat on a hot day?!  Ice cream and popsicles, DQ Blizzards and Dilly Bars, so so delicious!  I recently tried a new ice cream bar and I am in LOVE.  Like seriously, one of the best things I've ever eaten!  I'm not usually an ice cream bar kind of girl, but this one is oh so good!

Have you seen the commercials for Magnum Ice Cream bars?  There's one where Rachel Bilson is stuck in a traffic jam and she walks over all the cars to get to the ice cream truck where she enjoys a delicious caramel, chocolate ice cream bar.  Well, that commercial has pulled me in for years honestly.  I've always thought, wow, that looks good, but for some reason never got around to trying one.

I finally gave one a shot last week for the first time, and oh boy was it heaven!  It was rich and chocolatey, and caramely and oh so much goodness.  Wow!  The full size ice cream bars were a little rich for me and just a little too much, but then I found out they make minis!  Oh help me.  I think I will gain about 10 pounds just from mini ice cream bars this summer.  But honestly, I don't even care, that's how good they are!  If you're looking for a sweet treat, you should definitely try them.  LOVE!

 

2 comments:

  1. Konstantin's mom has been buying these babies for a long time and we always have them when we go back to visit! I just recently bought the mini's for our house, too! SO GOOD!!!!!!!!! i'm with ya! The dark chocolate is delish too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we want a blog! we want a blog! we want a blog! i'm sure i'm not the only one! :) I miss them!!!

    ReplyDelete