Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Pool Days...Part 2!

Well, we did it!  We finally got to use the pool.  It was a gorgeous day here yesterday so I decided that we should get some use out of the pool.  At first, Drew wasn't too sure about it all.  I think it was a little chilly, but once he got used to he, I think he had some fun.  He splashed and even fell down to his butt one time so he got all wet!

After playing in the pool, we played with his new sand toys in the yard.  It's a wagon full of cool beach toys and he just loves it!  After spending some time outside, we came in and played with our blocks.  Drew loves playing with blocks too.  I think he had a pretty great afternoon of fun and I enjoyed watching him have so much fun!






 




 




What a fun day!  As you know, the fourth is this weekend, and we are headed back to Rapid to celebrate, so this will be my last post until next week.  Hope you all enjoy the holiday.  Happy Birthday America!!

2 comments: