Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hiking the M!

Drew and I decided to go for a hike yesterday.  I probably should have checked the temperature before heading out to haul my 25 pound child up a mountain on my back!  It was HOT! We survived though and had fun getting out and doing some hiking.

We have a nice hiking backpack, and while Doug usually wears it when we all go, it fits me too.  I really love it!  It has great pockets and does just about anything we would need for a day on the trails.  I'm pretty pleased with our purchase (it's the Osprey Poco Plus, if you're wondering!). Even though it's a pretty sweet pack, it's still quite the load when Drew is in it.  I have to say it was hard work, but that's okay since I was kind of going for a workout in addition to an afternoon hike.  It was fun and I hope we can get out and do it again soon.....only hopefully when it's not 90 degrees outside!


 







3 comments:

  1. Great pics!! Making it to the M with a 25 lb'er in 90 degree heat isn't easy! Good job!! Did he stick pat your head and stick his fingers in your ears like he does to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures! looks like a successful hike!! I'm impressed you could get him up there! hahahaha Doug - that last picture looks like he was just about to find her ear! :) that's so funny!! I still haven't done that hike maybe when we come in September for a game!! I'm still figuring out which weekend would be best but i'll let you guys know!! Loving the posts this week! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Kristin! Drew looks content to ride along! You do live in a gorgeous place!

    ReplyDelete