Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Pool Days!

It's finally starting to feel a little like summer around here.  We are supposed to get HOT this week, so I knew I had to get the pool set up! I blew it up in our living room yesterday afternoon to check it out and see just how big it really was.  It took a couple tries, but I finally got it!  Drew seemed to like it as he posed for this picture!


After checking it out inside, Drew and I decided to take it outside and fill it up.  We are now ready for some fun in the sun.  I can't wait to use it today and tomorrow.  I sure hope Drew likes it. It will be a nice way to cool off on the hot days that we will most certainly get in the next couple of months!


We also had some fun outside last night after Doug got home from work.  We did some swinging, which Drew still loves today just as much as he did the first time he ever tried it.  He giggles and giggles.  It's so funny!



Doug also decided to take Drew for a skateboard ride while I made some cookies.  They cruised in the driveway!  I took a break from baking to check it out and it looked like fun!



It sure is fun to play with Drew outside now that the weather is warmer.  I love summer and all of the fun outdoor adventures that we get to have!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome day!!! I can't wait til Drew is long boarding down Painted Hills with the rest of the boys in the hood! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Looks like a perfect summer night! I hope Drew loves the pool today! Can't wait to hear about it :)

    ReplyDelete