Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Stadium Movie Night!

Wow, it's been a busy July.  Sorry I've been a little MIA.  We have been traveling and just extremely busy for the entire month of July.  I realized yesterday that this upcoming weekend will be the first that we've had in Bozeman in over a month!  Crazy, I tell you.  I'm looking forward to some time at home and getting some much needed work done around the house.  Sometimes it's nice to have a weekend at home!

We sure had a fun night last night.  MSU hosted a movie at the stadium night.  It was free of charge and families were invited to sit on the field turf and watch Monster's University.  We knew that Drew would not be overly interested in the movie, but we wanted to go check it out anyway.  I've always wanted to go to a drive in movie and since they are few and far between nowadays, this was probably about as close as I'm going to get.

It was a beautiful night and such a fun event.  The field was packed with families sitting on blankets.  It was quite the site.  Just as we suspected, Drew was not much interested in the movie and wanted to run around and play in the back, so we did a little of that too.  It was just fun to get outside, and be in the stadium during the off season.  We had a blast and I sure hope they do it again!

 











 

After the movie, we came home and put Drew to bed.  It was a late night for him, but I think he had fun.  Doug and I decided to set up the Kammock that I got him for Father's Day.  We had the perfect spot on the patio outside our master bedroom.  We set it up and enjoyed the beautiful night in the hammock.  I think we will get a lot of use out of the Kammock.  It's easy to set up and pretty darn relaxing!






1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea to do a movie in the stadium! looks like a blast!!! and i'm officially obsessed with that hammock! how AWESOME! I would be out there every night of the summer enjoying the sunset and amazing view! love it! glad to see you're back in bloggin' action!

    ReplyDelete