Friday, November 15, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday folks!  It’s Friday once again, which means it’s time to recap the five highlights of the week.  It was a good one, and I think this weekend is going to be even better.  Plus, this time next week, I will be off to Hawaii on vacation, and I can’t wait!

1.    I picked up some Christmas pillows at Target this week, and I’m in love!  They’re so cute.  I love all things Christmas, and I’m so ready to get the house decorated.  I think that’s the plan for Sunday, and I can’t wait.  Christmas is my favorite holiday and favorite time of year, and I’m so ready to get in the mood.  What am I saying, I’m already in the mood!  And these pretty babies helped out!
 
 
2.    I officially applied for “inactive” status of my CPA license this week.  It’s actually kind of sad, but a necessity if I’m going to be staying home with Drew.  The good news is that I can change back to “active” status at any time by completing the CPE (continuing education) requirements, which is 120 hours.  Maybe in a few years, I’ll be back in the accounting world, but until then, I’m officially “inactive.”

3.    Doug and I are going on a date tonight!  Montana State University has their annual Fall Blue & Gold party, which is essentially a fundraiser with wine tasting.  I’m pretty excited!  We went a couple of years ago, and it was a blast.  I’m sad to leave Drew, but he will be in good hands with my sister-in-law, who is an expert with kiddos.  We’re lucky to have family that we trust in town to give us a break every now and again!  Date nights with my hubby are always the best!  This picture is from the last time we went to the Blue & Gold party!

 
4.    It’s going to be another fun weekend of swimming lessons, football, and hopefully some Christmas decorating.  I’ll be taking pictures of our decorations and sharing them soon.  There’s nothing better than the holidays.  It truly is the best time of year!

 
5.     I'll end this Friday post with a picture of my little man, just cause he's so cute! He's doing so good eating nowadays.  He's funny though because he LOVES the vegetables and only kind of likes the fruits.  Weird kid.  He must get that from his father! ;)
 
 

Enjoy your Friday and your weekend!  It's always nice to take a break and spend some quality time with family and friends!  Hope you have a good one.

1 comment:

  1. I love Friday's! I love getting to hear about your week! :) Have a blast at the party tonight! and see you SOON!

    ReplyDelete