Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday Wisdom from Dr. Seuss


This is one of my all-time favorite quotes.  In fact, it was voted as my senior class saying.  I guess that Dr. Seuss really knew what he was talking about. I love this quote because it is so true and something that I wish more people, including myself, could always remember.  Be authentic.

There are so many people out there who try to be something that they are not, or be who they think everyone else wants them to be.  Be true to yourself and who you truly are, and the rest will follow.  Don’t be afraid of what you think or afraid to share how you feel, even if it's different from everyone else around you.  Don’t worry about what other people think of you.  Don’t feel bad if you don’t like what everyone else seems to love.  Be an original, have an opinion, and don’t pretend to be something you’re not.  

If you’re being you, that’s all that matters.  I know it's harder than it sounds, but I truly believe in it.  The people who truly love you will always support you.  If they really matter, they won't mind!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment