Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Prayer for My Son

I came across this prayer for a son the other day on Pinterest.  It really struck me and I instantly knew it needed to be a part of my daily prayer.


Drew is growing up so fast, and sometimes I get a little sad that it is going by so quickly.  I can't believe he's already over a year old.  It seems like just yesterday that I was pregnant and preparing for him to join our family and change our lives forever.  That he did, in the best possible way ever.  I love him more than I ever even knew was possible.  He is my joy and I cannot imagine a life without him.

As he grows each day, he becomes more and more of a little boy with his own thoughts, needs, opinions, and desires.  I love watching him grow into the boy he is going to become.  So yes, Dear Lord, please watch over him as he goes along his way.  He is my light and happiness and I love him more each day!



No comments:

Post a Comment