Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer Nights!

Oh summer, how I love you!  One of my favorite things about summer is all of the outdoor activities that take place.  From farmer's market to Music on Main to art walks.  I just love them all!  Tuesday night, we went to our first farmer's market of the season. I love walking around checking out all of the vendors, not to mention all the fun food you can try.  It was a beautiful evening, and we had lots of fun walking around checking it all out.  We left with some cookies for the hubby and a new pair of earrings for me, so I'd say it was a success!

Friday night is the first art walk of the summer and I'm so excited.  I love strolling downtown, checking out art, and enjoying free wine and appetizers.  It's such a fun event, and I'm so happy they are starting soon.  It's always fun to get outside and all of the summer activities and events cater to doing just that.  I sure do love summer!

I didn't take any pictures at the farmer's market the other night, so I'll leave you with these.  I always have a cute picture of Drew on hand! ;)




Happy Thursday! Hope you're enjoying summer as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment