Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Strainers and Sheets!

I always find it funny what Drew gets obsessed with in a day.  He's never been a "toy" kid and has always preferred to play with anything that wasn't meant for him.  I think most kids are that way.  It's way more fun to punch the buttons of the remote control or chew on mom and dad's iPhone.  Lately he's been really into opening all of the cupboards in the kitchen.  He just loves it, and he loves pulling items out and making them his own!

Yesterday he got his hands on a strainer.  He wouldn't put that dang thing down!  He chewed on it and carried it around.  He loved it!  He also always loves anything soft.  It's about the cutest thing you'll ever see.  Whenever there is something soft around, he will make a high pitched hum and put his head on it.  He loves snuggling with his blankie and his stuffed animals, really anything remotely soft will get some loving.  Yesterday, he was loving my pile of sheets.  I changed the sheets on our bed, and had a pile of the old sheets on our bedroom floor.  He made himself right at home on that pile of sheets! It was pretty cute!

Oh boy, do I love this little boy!  Here are some pictures from our fun yesterday:

Snuggling after his morning bottle.  My non-snuggler is becoming a bit of a lover and I LOVE it!

Goldie (his stuffed dog) getting some love!

The strainer!

Loving his pile of sheets!
 




Oh what fun!  I wonder what we will find to love today?!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is actually laying on you long enough to get a picture!! Soooo jealous! He is such a little blessing and joy to your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that he is in the sheets with the strainer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie - love his new cuddly self! looks like an awesome day for him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He found the salad spinner last night! Turns out it's pretty fun to hit that button over and over and make it spin inside like crazy.

    ReplyDelete