Friday, May 16, 2014

High Five for Friday!

High five for Friday!  It's been a good week, and it's sure to be an even better weekend.  We had some pretty great weather this week, finally, which made it that much better.  I sure hope it's here to stay!

Here's a recap of the five highlights of our week:
  1. We had beautiful weather this week, which allowed us to have quite a bit of fun outside.  On Tuesday night, we got to eat out on our deck for the first time this year.  It was so fun to eat outside, and Drew really loved it too.  He couldn't stop laughing the entire meal!



  2. Because we had such beautiful weather on Thursday, Drew and I decided to go for an afternoon walk.  It was absolutely gorgeous outside, and Drew was looking mighty cute if I do say so myself! I think this is my new favorite picture of him!
  3. We had date night on Thursday, and started the evening off taking in a Bozeman Hawk fastpitch softball game.  Unfortunately, the Hawks didn't do too well, but it was fun to be outside and enjoy the atmosphere.  I sure miss being at the fields every summer, so it was nice to reminisce on those days a little.  After the game, we went to the Smiling Moose for a quick dinner so we could get Drew home at a reasonable time.  We saved just enough time on the ride home for a quick trip through Burger King for our first 50 cent cones of the summer!  Yumm!

  4. Drew loves to swing!  And boy did we do some swinging this week.  He gets the biggest smile on his face, and he just loves every minute of it.  It's so fun to see such sheer joy on his face!


  5. And finally, Drew was a highlight of my week, as always!  Here are some too cute pictures of him that I just have to share.  He's so funny and makes me laugh every day.  I can tell he's learning so much all the time, and it's so fun to see him progress.  He's getting so good at communicating with me, and I absolutely love that I feel like I know what he's thinking and feeling more and more every day!










There you have it.....the top five of our week!  Hope you had a wonderful week as well, and you're looking forward to the weekend.  Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. I just love that video and think it's sooo funny that he just laughs his entire meal! What a happy little guy :) and I also agree that I totally love that picture of him on your walk! He is getting so big and grown up! I love his eyes! However, you forgot to add one of your favorites as snapping with Jenna ;) haha! miss you sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had this written before we snapped last night and after we were done, I thought, I should modify it to include our chat, but I forgot this morning. Dang! Sorry sis, but know that it truly was a top five of my week!! Love you and miss you like crazy!

      Delete
    2. no problem! it was a highlight of my week, too!!!! what a cool feature! next time we'll have to screenshot it so you can use a pic with it :) haha! Love you tons!

      Delete