Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Loving Lately!

I've decided to do a little series of things I've been loving lately.  I've broken it up into three categories: clothing/accessories, food/drink, and beauty products/makeup.  It's always fun for me to see what others have been loving lately, so I figured you all might be interested as well.  Today, I'm going to start with clothing/accessories.
  • Juneau Luxe Bingin Bracelet - I have been wanting a Juneau Luxe bracelet for awhile now, so I finally decided to treat myself to it for Mother's Day when they had a 20% off sale. I first saw the bracelets on Instagram, and I've been coveting them ever since.  It's cute and summery and the perfect accessory for many of my outfits!



  • Crochet Toms - I'm definitely slow to the game when it comes to Toms.  This is my first pair, and my mom got them for me for my birthday this year in January.  I have just recently started wearing them since it hasn't been warm enough up until lately, and I have to say, I've quickly fallen in love.  They are comfortable and cute and they go with just about everything since they are a neutral color.  I love the lace detail.  They dress up any old outfit.  I'm definitely going to get another pair soon because they have quickly become my favorite pair of shoes!

  • Gap Jeans - I'm finally back in my pre-baby jeans and it feels so good!  Unfortunately, my post-baby body, while the same size I was before, is not really the same shape.  I've found that Gap jeans have been a great fit for me now.  They have a little bit higher of a waist, which is nice, so I don't feel like an old lady wearing teen jeans.  I've really been liking the skinny roll-up and the legging jeans!
  • Gold Bar Necklace - I decided to get my sister a gold bar necklace for her birthday because I knew she'd love it.  I've seen them on so many different people, and I just really like the look.  I ordered one for her, and just had to get one for myself.  I got mine engraved with the saying "me ke aloha," which means "with love" in Hawaiian. It's a reminder for me that I always want to act, speak, and live "with love." So cute!


  • Loft Lou & Grey Waterfall Cardigan -  I originally saw this sweater on another blogger's Instagram and immediately loved it.  I ordered one for myself and I have to say it is my new favorite sweater. It's the perfect weight and I absolutely love the color (I have dusty snow speckle).  It's flattering and the perfect sweater to throw on over whatever you're wearing.  I have a feeling I will be grabbing it constantly for those cool summer nights when I need to add a layer!



Well, there you have it....some of the clothing and accessories that I've been loving lately.  Next week I'll be back with food and drink items that I've been loving!

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness I love this series!!!! You always have the best stuff so now I can try to keep up with you! I want all of those things - except the necklace I already have thanks to you :) can't wait for next week food and drink items either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love that you girls will wear a little gold now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of lifeslittlecurves blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete