Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday Wisdom


I randomly came across this quote twice last week, so I figured there must be a reason for it.  I really like the quote and think the message is pretty great.  So often in life, we limit ourselves and tend to believe that there are things that we “just can’t do.”  But the reality is, we are capable of so much more than we could ever dream possible.  We just have to have the courage and the gumption to TRY.  I’ve always been a big believer in the thought that there’s nothing you can’t do if you put your mind to it.  But it is definitely something that I think we all need to be reminded of now and again. Living the life of your dreams is completely attainable if you work for it every day and give it everything you have.  But there has to be action involved.  We can’t just expect our dreams to come true with no plan and no action.  Once we know what we’re after, we need to figure out the steps to take to make it a reality.  We need to take control of our own happiness and success.  I know I need to be reminded of that often, and I think this quote is a great reminder that we are in control of making our dreams come true.

I feel like I couldn’t be more blessed, and I’m pretty much living my dream.  But the thing about dreams is, they are constantly changing and evolving.  Once you’ve accomplished one dream, there’s another right there to take its place.  I think it’s important to always be working towards a goal because we can always improve and always strive for more.  There’s nothing we can’t accomplish.  Every day, I want to turn my can’ts into cans and my dreams into plans.  So today, I encourage you to dream big and make your wildest dreams your reality.
 
 Note: The Dream Big canvas is a little crayon art that I made for Drew's nursery.  It turned out pretty good.  Not as good as the ones I've seen on Pinterest, but I was pretty happy with it!

1 comment:

  1. Love the quote! Also, I couldn't agree more with your message - it is true!!

    ReplyDelete