Thursday, January 23, 2014

Daddy's Little Girl







I think it's true that for most little girls (and big girls too!), their dad is their hero.  Dad's have a special place in their daughters' hearts that is saved just for them.  No one can fill it and no one can replace it.  It's meant only for him. 

My dad is quite simply my hero.  I look up to him immensely and in my eyes, he can do no wrong.  He's who I go to when I need advice, and he's who I trust the most with my questions and life decisions.  He's my role model, my friend, my first love, and my hero.  There really aren't words to describe the love, respect, and admiration I have for him.  He is truly just the best and I'm so lucky to have him.

Tomorrow is a big day for my dad as he goes in for surgery.  I'm so sad that I can't be there along side him as he goes through it, but I'm thinking about him every second and sending so much love his way.  I ask you all to send good thoughts his way tomorrow too.  I pray for a quick, successful surgery and a speedy recovery.  I know that in the end, it will be much better.

I love you dad, more than you will ever know!


2 comments:

  1. Awww...made me cry Kristin. He is pretty wonderful! I'll keep you posted tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. crying at work!! Love this - he really is the best! not sure how we got so lucky to have the BEST mother and father in the world!!

    ReplyDelete