Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Olympics!


Have you all been watching the Olympics?  I have to say that I really love when the Olympics come around.  There’s just something so refreshing about a nation banding together.  For once we’re all on the same team, regardless of political affiliations or any other differences that usually work to divide our nation.  I love the heartwarming stories of these athletes that have dedicated their lives to their sports just for the shot at a gold medal.  I think the Olympics are something that every American can enjoy as we cheer on our athletes as one united country.

This year I’ve been making new favorite athletes as most of my old favorite athletes have not returned for this Olympics.  It’s so fun to hear new stories and root for new talent as it seems the Americans just keep getting better and better.  I always love watching sporting events, and I think the Olympics tops them all.  In my opinion, there's no greater sporting event out there.  I hope you’re all tuning in and enjoying the Olympics as much as I am!!

 

3 comments:

  1. The Olympics are my favorite! Too bad our two Bridger Bowl locals underachieved but it's still pretty great that they made it! Also, should I be nervous that my wife might leave me for speed skater, JR?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be more worried about Apolo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doug you should definitely be worried about Apolo!! Not sure when it started but I can't remember a time when she wasn't in love with him! haha

    ReplyDelete