Friday, February 28, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Friday, we meet again!  It's hard to believe another week has gone by.  It's funny how these tax season weeks feel so slow, but they're over before you know it.  We're supposed to get a big storm today and this weekend with lots of snow and bitterly cold temperatures, so who knows what the weekend will hold.  Hopefully we can have some fun, even if the weather doesn't cooperate.  Here's a roundup of the highlights of the week!
  1. The Voice started up again.  I just love that show.  The talent is great and the judges are funny.  It's an entertaining show that both Doug and I can agree to watch.  Singing is one thing that I wish I was better at, so I'm very appreciative of those that have been blessed with such great voices.  I only wish I could do what they're doing!
  2. Drew got to spend some time with two of his cousins on Wednesday and it was fun to watch.  He's finally getting big enough that he can interact a little more, and it's fun to watch him with the big kids.  He has another cousin on the way, so pretty soon he won't be the baby cousin any more, which is weird to think about.
  3. I got my hair done on Monday.  It's always nice to get a fresh cut and color, and I'm thankful that Doug is able to watch Drew while a take a couple hours away.  The tax season days can get really long, and sometimes it's nice to have a little break.
  4. For Valentine's Day, Doug got me some Trolli Crawlers.  They were my one true craving while I was pregnant and I ate a ton of those things.  I haven't had any since I was pregnant, and I finally got to enjoy some again this week.  What can I say, I still love them!
  5. It's date night tonight, so that's definitely a highlight.  We normally have date night on Thursdays, but since Doug is working late, we decided to move it to Friday when he will only work until five.  That will give us a little more time to go out before Drew has to be home in bed.  His 7 o'clock bedtime makes going out at night a little tough, but we make it work!
Well, hope you all have a great weekend and have better weather than we're supposed to have.  I'm hoping for it to be slightly better than they are predicting so we can at least get out and have some fun.  Maybe we'll get a trip to Big Sky in.  Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great date night!! We are snowing already and the wind is blowing. Could be a long weekend cooped up!! It's almost March so hopefully the next month and a half will fly by!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete