Monday, February 10, 2014

We're Back!

Wow, it seems like it's been ages since I've worked on this blog.  Drew and I took a trip back to Rapid last week, and we ended up staying longer than I had originally planned.  We had a great time though, and it was really nice to spend some time with my family and check up on my dad after his surgery.  He's doing great (aside from a few rough days when I first got home!), so we're all very happy about that.

Because my dad just had surgery and wasn't able to walk too much, we didn't do a whole lot.  We spent most of the time at my parents house just hanging out.  Drew became an expert stander, and we read lots and lots of books.  We watched the Super Bowl, which didn't turn out the way we had hoped, but we made some pretty killer cupcakes and Drew was adorable in his Broncos outfit with uncle Erick's Broncos hat.  Overall, it was a really fun, relaxing week!!

We didn't get much done this weekend.  Tax season is in full force, so Doug has to work Saturdays, which really cuts down on the family weekend time.  We were going to try to go snow tubing on Sunday, but it was just too cold for little Drew to be out.  He practiced in the living room though!  We also lowered his crib because he really loves to stand in it now.  He's getting so big.  Where has the time gone?!

Here are some pictures from our week in Rapid and some from this weekend too!




























2 comments:

  1. It was so good to have you guys home for awhile! It seems like Drew grows and changes so much every time we see him! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could look at these pictures every day - which I do! I loved having you guys here, it was a WONDERFUL week! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete