Monday, March 10, 2014

Chestnut Mountain

Oh weekend, you always go by so fast!  I can't believe it's already Monday.

We had a good weekend.  It was fun having my brother-in-law in town.  It's always good to see him and spend some time with him.  He and Doug spent most of the weekend doing "guy stuff," so Drew and I had a lot of mommy-son time.  Doug, Drew, and I did finally get out for a snowshoe Sunday afternoon, which was fun.  It's been so darn cold the last few weekends that we weren't able to do anything outside with Drew, so it was fun to get out and enjoy the great outdoors!

We snowshoed up Chestnut Mountain, which is a trail pretty close to our house.  It was a beautiful day and incredibly warm, almost too warm for winter activities.  I felt like I could have been wearing a bikini up there and I would not have been cold.  It was good for Drew though since I always worry about him getting cold when we do stuff outside in the winter.  He seemed to have a great time.  I think he loves being outside just as much as his mom and dad!














 




2 comments:

  1. Love all of the pictures!! Looks like a great snow shoe!! Drew sure does seem to love it, he's too cute to handle! I can't wait to see you 3 soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute!!! I would like to see you snow shoe in a bikini!! lol

    ReplyDelete