Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sunshine and a Walk!

It's finally starting to warm up out there.  Yesterday was an absolutely beautiful day in Bozeman.  It was warm, the sun was shining, and there was absolutely no wind.  It was gorgeous!  Drew and I decided to enjoy the nice weather by taking a walk around the neighborhood.  It was so nice to get out and get some Vitamin D after the last few long months being stuck inside due to the cold.  It's been a tough winter all across the country, and we are no exception here.  It's been cold and snowy, which I honestly don't mind because I love winter too, but it sure was nice to experience some warmer temperatures yesterday.  I think I'm getting ready for Spring and sun!





2 comments:

  1. Me too! I'm ready for lake, camping, hiking, and mountain biking weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful day for a neighborhood stroll!!! I'm ready for Spring, too!! Bring on the warmer weather and SUNSHINE!

    ReplyDelete