Friday, March 21, 2014

High Five for Friday!

It's Friday!  This has been one LONG week.  I'm so happy that it's finally Friday.  It's going to be a great weekend and I can't wait to get it started!

Here's a roundup of the highlights of the week:

  1. We had every intention of staying in last night and cleaning the house because my sister is coming to stay with us this weekend and I wanted to get the house clean for them, but somehow we ended up on an impromptu date night instead!  We went to the cider place for a quick cider before dinner.  I couldn't help but notice how grown up my baby looked in his coat and sneakers.  He's looking more and more like a toddler every day.  After getting a cider, we went to Pizza Campania for dinner.  We were even lucky enough to have Drew fall asleep at dinner, so we got some uninterrupted adult time as well.  It was pretty nice.  We ended the night watching some March Madness on the couch.  It was a great date night! (But our house still isn't clean :-/)


  2. My sister is coming to visit this weekend!  Enough said!
  3. Monday was St. Patrick's Day, and although Drew and I didn't leave the house, we were sporting our green.  He looked so cute in his St. Paddy's Day green that I had to snap a few pictures!



  4. March Madness has officially begun!  I didn't do so hot in the first round, so I'm hoping for improvement in the second round.  I almost picked two of the upsets yesterday, but chickened out. Turns out, my high school teachers were right, you should always go with your gut!
  5. Spring is here!  Maybe not in warm weather, but I guess it is officially Spring now.  I'm so excited for warmer weather and getting to spend more time outside with both Drew and Doug!
Have a great Friday and a great weekend everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment