Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring!

Happy First Day of Spring!  Well, it's officially Spring out there, although I wouldn't know it by looking out my window.  It's a little gloomy, cold, and wet.  That's okay though, because I know that Spring is on the way and we're getting closer and closer to warmer days and fun in the sun.  I can't wait for tax season to be over so I can spend more time with my husband and Drew can spend more time with his dad.  I can't wait for our Hawaiian getaway in a little less than a month, and I can't wait for outdoor family fun that this spring and summer is sure to bring.  Although the weather may not be cooperating today, the fact that it's the first official day of Spring lets me know it's on its way, and I couldn't be more excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment