Thursday, April 3, 2014

13 Days!

It's hard to believe that in just 13 short days I will be here:


Oh boy, I can't wait.  Sun, beaches, surf, and shave ice......what could be better than that?  We have some fun things planned and also hope to spend some time just relaxing and playing in the ocean.  I really can't wait.  It will be fun to share about our experience once we get back too.  We went on vacation in November, but Drew came with us, so this will be completely different.  I'm looking forward to it (but also kind of nervous to leave Drew for so long!), especially getting to spend some quality time with my husband.  The countdown is on!!

2 comments:

  1. Since it's officially past noon is it now 12 1/2 days?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SO FREAKING JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete