Monday, April 14, 2014

A Day in the Life!

My husband is pretty obsessed with his GoPro.  I have to admit, he's taken some pretty neat videos and pictures with it.  Everything from surfing in Hawaii to skiing at Big Sky.  Lately, he's been taking more footage of Drew, and yesterday, he made a little video of a day in Drew's life.  It was his first time editing his GoPro video footage, and I think it turned out pretty well!  We still have lots to learn as far as editing goes, but it was a pretty good start.  Hope you enjoy a quick day in Drew's life!!  He's the happiest guy around!


3 comments:

  1. So. Adorable. What a cutie. (And awesome video!)

    P.S. I left you a little award on my blog, hope you can participate! :)

    Kayla
    http://wondermadefully.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kayla! Check out my blog tomorrow for the answers to your questions!

      Delete
  2. He knows how to brighten my day :) thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete