Friday, April 4, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday friends!  This week went by so quickly.  Tax season has been overly slow this year, and then these last two weeks have just flown by.  Before we know it, it's going to be the 15th and we can all have normal lives again!  I'm so ready for that.

It was a good week for us.  Here are the highlights!

  1. We had date night last night at the Bay.  It was good to get out and mix up the weeknight routine a little.  Dinner was good, and we all had an enjoyable time.  They had highchairs that just sat in a normal chair, so Drew go to sit at the table right next to Doug.  He wasn't sure about it at first, but he got used to it.  He was an eating machine too.  I swear the kid will eat anything and everything.  He chowed down on puffs, baby food, carrots, black beans, rice, and a bite of pizza.  He loved it all!






  2. Drew has had a bit of a tough week when it comes to sleeping.  He went to bed later and woke up earlier than usual all week.  I don't love getting up really early in the morning, but seeing his sweet face makes it all worth it.  In addition, there have been some pretty spectacular sunrises for me to watch.  Such a beautiful place we live!

  3. Drew deserves to be one of my highlights this week.  In all actuality, he is the highlight of all of my days and weeks!  He's so fun and funny and he brightens my day every day.  I love him!






  4. My sister recommended the Sally Hansen Gem Crush nail polish, and I think I'm in love.  It's sparkly and fun.  I'm wearing the color Razzle Dazzle.
  5. Tomorrow could very well be the last Saturday that my husband works until next tax season.  I sure hope so!  This has been a long three months and I'm ready to have my husband back and Drew can't wait to spend more time with his dad!





Hope you all had a great week and are enjoying this Friday!  Here's to a fabulous weekend as well!

3 comments:

  1. I love all of the pictures - the first one of you and Doug on #5 is so cute, I've never seen it! You both look great! Oh and Drew is adorable as always :) glad you had a good week! 10 days until Doug is a free man again! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying hi from the linkup! Love the nail polish and your baby is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie! Thank you and thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete