Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Whisk Away Wednesday!

That's right, it's finally here!  As you read this, Doug and I are leaving on a jet plane to Hawaii!  It's been three long months of tax season and we are both in desperate need of a break and some relaxation.  Warm weather, beaches, ocean, and fun......I'm heading your way!









Drew is staying home with grandma and grandpa, and there's no question that Doug and I are going to miss him like crazy.  I've never been away from him for this long, so we'll see how it goes.  I know we will have fun, but I'm sure gonna miss my little bug!

I will be blogging for the rest of this week, but will take next week off.  We will be in Hawaii until Thursday, and then I only have two days to prepare for Drew's big first birthday bash!  I can't wait!  Hope you all have a great week next week, and stay tuned for details on our trip and Drew's birthday when I return the week of the 28th!

1 comment:

  1. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!! I am so incredibly jealous but am so excited for you guys to have some time together and no better place than Hawaii! Good luck on the hike, too :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete