Friday, April 18, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Hope you're all having a fantastic Friday!  It's a particularly good one for me this week because I'm in Hawaii enjoying the sun, sand, and ocean!  I can't think of a much better way to spend a Friday (or any day for that matter!).

Here's a recap of the highlights of my week:

  • Doug made a super cute video of Drew earlier this week. It's titled, A day in the life of Drew!  It was his first attempt at editing GoPro video footage, and it turned out pretty cute.  Check it out!

  • My parents are watching Drew while Doug and I are on vacation, but they came on Monday, so we got to spend some time with them earlier this week.  It's always good to see my parents, and I absolutely love watching them with Drew!  I miss them so much, so any time together is a blessing!
  • I linked up with Kayla, from Wonderfully Made, for the Liebster Award on Tuesday.  Check out her blog, and my answers to her questions.  It's fun to connect with other bloggers and get to know each other a little bit!
  • Well, obviously being on vacation and in Hawaii is a highlight of this week.  I've been looking forward to this trip for months, so I'm happy to finally be living it.  Hawaii is beautiful, and I'm loving spending the week with my husband!



  • And finally, Tuesday was April 15th, which officially marks the end of tax season.  Hooray!  I couldn't be more happy about that.  We will get to spend so much more time together as a family, and it also means that summer is just around the corner.  Oh happy day! 



I also want to wish my mom a Happy Birthday today!!  Hope you're having a great one, mom, and that Drew isn't being too hard on you!

Hope you all had a great week!  Remember, I will be taking next week off as I enjoy my vacation and prepare for Drew's first birthday bash!  Enjoy the weekend, next week, and I'll catch up with you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment