Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Happy Birthday Drew!!!!

Today is officially my sweet baby boy's first birthday!  I honestly can't believe it's already been a year.  It truly has been the fastest year of my life.  I can't say it enough, he is such a blessing.  He's such a good-natured, laid back, just genuinely happy boy.  I feel so lucky to have him and he really does make every day that I get to spend with him brighter. He's been so good to his mom and dad, and has truly been such an easy baby.  He's just the best, there's not much more I can say than that!  I love him with all of my heart and I'm so proud of him.  Happy Birthday Drew!!  I love you more than you will ever know!


























































































Such a sweet boy!  We had a birthday party on Saturday for him with some friends and family.  It was fun for everyone to get together to celebrate this special little guy.  Here are a few pictures from the party!





























We will celebrate tonight as well, just our little family of three.  Happy Birthday Drew!!!  We love you!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh man I could look at these pictures all day! it's crazy how much he has grown in 1 year - can't wait for 100 more! :) Happy Birthday Drew! Aunt J loves you so so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a great look back at the last year. He has grown so much! And you are right, he is the happiest little guy I know! Love him sooooo much! Enjoy tonight with your little family of three!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday big guy!! It's been such a fun first year!

    ReplyDelete