Monday, April 28, 2014

We're Back!!

Whew, the last two weeks have been a whirlwind!  We made it back from Hawaii last Thursday and successfully threw Drew's first birthday party on Saturday.  It was a busy couple days and I'm glad to slow things down a bit and get back into our regular routine.  However, the routine has changed a bit since Drew became an official "walker" in the last two weeks, which makes things a little more difficult!

Needless to say, I haven't had a chance to go through all of our pictures from Hawaii and Drew's birthday to get a blog post done, but don't worry, posts on both will be coming later in the week.  We had a fabulous time in Hawaii and we're pretty happy to be home with our little guy.  It's his birthday tomorrow, and I can't believe it's already been one year.  My, how time flies!

My husband did get a chance to put together another GoPro video of some of the footage he took in Hawaii, so here's a sneak peek of our vacation.  We had a great time, despite a little rainy weather, and I'm already anticipating the next trip to paradise!


Hope you all have a wonderful Monday.  I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things around here.  There's so much to be done!!

2 comments:

  1. Love his videos!!! Such a cool way to document the trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one fun vaca with my favorite girl!!

    ReplyDelete