Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hydration in a Hurry!

Have you heard of the Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Dry Body Oil Spray?  It's some pretty great stuff.  I am not that great at using a moisturizer daily.  Especially now that I am a mom and have much less time to spend on myself and getting ready in the morning.  Slathering on lotion has unfortunately become one of the steps that I have cut from my morning routine.  It just takes too long, and if I don't have enough time to let the lotion dry, my skin sticks to my clothes, and it's just not a very pleasant situation.  The bad part about skipping the moisturizer, though, is that my skin was left dry and dull, especially during the winter months.  I needed a quick fix for my skin and it's hydration needs.

Enter Suave Moroccan Infusion Body Oil.


It has been a lifesaver for me.  Because it's a spray, it's much faster to apply than a traditional lotion, and I find that I can easily fit it in my morning routine.  I just spray on a few spritzes and rub it in.  It doesn't leave my skin too oily, and it has really helped my dry, winter skin feel much more hydrated.  I love it.  It has saved me from the dull, lifeless skin that I was left with after cutting the moisturizer from my morning routine, and I feel much better about that.  If you're in the market for a quick and easy moisturizer, I'd definitely try this one out.

2 comments:

  1. oh I love this! I am not a mom, but lathering on lotion is one of my least favorite things. I will definitely be getting this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin,

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog (NapsandCupcakes.blogspot.com). Hope you participate :)

    ReplyDelete